We are looking for a part-time to full-time marketing intern to support our growing company. The preferred candidate will be seeking broad-based business experience, including developing and furthering a digital advertising and marketing plan for a healthcare technology business. We have a lot of opportunities available for real-world experience based upon your classroom learning.
- Working within our company’s branding strategy:
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing collateral
- Design print and digital marketing materials
- Research options for production and distribution.
- Offer suggestions as to the best when, how, and why, combinations of advertising strategies – digital, print, mail, etc.
- Assess current social media and web presence, develop a plan to increase/improve, and present options for putting the plan into action.
- Engage, respond and promote business through social media
- Learn and understand internal systems and processes, be prepared to make suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as needed to support business operations.
- Additional duties and opportunities for learning will be presented as you progress.
- This internship will challenge – and build - your skills for assessing complex and broad product and service offerings and, challenge you to succinctly and cogently create marketing collateral that easily explains the product and service value.
- Some experience with or knowledge of the healthcare industry and markets will beneficial, not a requirement.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral, with a focus on correct spelling and grammar.
- A team-player attitude- this position will offer you opportunities to learn many different aspects of a small business. You should be prepared with a willingness to try new things and jump in to help when and where you’re needed- even if it’s outside your job description.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- We work in a collegiate and interactive physical environment, located in the middle of South Tampa.
- This position will require a minimum of three days per week on-site, primarily to learn the busines and to float ideas past tenured staff.
- The complementary time may be undertaken as work-from-home.
Please provide your resume as an email attachment in Word or PDF format. Must follow all company Background check Requirements. We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.